The Scout Law underpins everything that we do in Scouting. This is why it is read aloud as part of investiture ceremonies and at events such as St. George’s Day parades to remind ourselves of its value and meaning. The Scout Law is closely linked with the Scout Promise. At Phoenix Explorers, we’ve based our Code of Conduct around the Scout Law.
- A Scout is to be trusted
- A Scout is loyal
- A Scout is friendly and considerate
- A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property
- A SCout has self-respect and respect for others