To complete the Motor Sports Activity Badge you must complete the following activities:
- Take part in your chosen motor sport once agreed with your Explorer Scout Leader and show improvement over a period of time
- Talk to a group of young people about the skills and techniques you have used
- Explain the safety rules and how to responsibly use the skills you have learned to an adult leader
- Take part in at least two competitive events or demonstrations and talk about your performance and ways to improve it with an instructor
- Take up an organisational role on at least two occasions involving marshalling an event, timekeeping, or administration and show that you have made a positive contribution to the development and continuation of the sport
Where applicable, badge requirements may be adapted or altered according to the abilities of a young person. Scout Association rules for adjustment can be found in the Policy and Approach article at the Scout Association website.