To complete the International Activity Badge, you must complete four of the following tasks:
- Showcase a form of art or culture from another country; you could create an art display or put on a cultural performance
- Participate in an event with an international theme and discuss your experiences with your Unit
- Chose a country and explore their traditions and culture for food and dining and recreate a dining experience that would be traditional for the country you selected
- Take part in an international Scouting experience such as an international jamboree, setting up and international link, a Jamboree-on-the-Air (JOTA), or a Jamboree-on-the-Internet (JOTI) event
- Organise an activity for your Unit or a younger section that explores another country’s national celebration such as Mela, Republic Day India, or the Chinese New Year
- Explore aspects of another country’s culture such as their greetings, religion, approach to gender
Where applicable, badge requirements may be adapted or altered according to the abilities of a young person. Scout Association rules for adjustment can be found in the Policy and Approach article at the Scout Association website.